Sunday, July 29, 2012

"People Related To" In Google Search Result


Today Morning when I typed “Twitter” in Google search I found people related to Twitter on right hand side of the usual results.


When I clicked on first link named “Evan Williams”, it took me to search results for search term “Evan Williams”. Also there was info about him on right hand side.
All info about Evan was taken from his Wikipedia page and picture from his G+ page.
When I searched for couple of other search terms I got to know that these “People related to” shows up for people with very strong “G+“Profile & wiki page.
Now this is not about only people. When I searched for book “iwoz”, I got all details with picture about this book on right hand side. 

Again the details were from Wikipedia.
I guess, this is the time for building strong wiki pages & “G+” profiles for getting there on right side of the search results ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment